Matcha has been widely known for a while now to be great for weight loss, especially when combined with exercise. The catechins increases thermogenesis, fat oxidation, and decreases appetite. I have been making a richer version of this matcha overnight oats for the longest time. Overnight oats are great, because there’s no cooking involved and it is so easy to whip up even my preschooler can make it. This version is a lower calorie recipe (About 165-200 calories per serving), which is suitable for weight-loss. It is perfect for Noomers looking to eat a lower caloric density breakfast! Enjoy!
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax meal optional
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup low GI fresh fruit
- Put all the dry ingredients in a jar that has a lid.
- Add the milk, then close the lid.
- Shake, and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir, put fruit on top and eat. Enjoy!