I love all things matcha. However, it is one of those ingredients that (though delicious), is out-of-trend and have been blogged to death about already. I want to document this quick recipe to conveniently point people who don’t matcha yet to it, but I feel there is no need to be too verbose about it.
In short, matcha is great for weight loss, is high in catechins, chlorophyll, caffeine, antioxidants, and super delicious!
- 1/2-3/4 tsp matcha powder Itoen brand
- 1/3-1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1-2 dried apricots
- 1 tbsp coconut chips
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup milk any kind
- Put all the dry ingredients in a jar that has a lid.
- Add the milk, then close the lid.
- Shake, and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, shake or stir and eat.